小小白 发表于 2024-5-4 15:26:26

剧情爱情电影《给我一支烟(2006)/夜雨 / 和小姐同居的日子》-电影资源1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT迅雷下载

https://cdn.6867.top:6867/A1A/jlp2022-1z/1z/2024/05/0415/15045ccd2zkeddl.jpg

电影《给我一支烟(2006)》,这部电影在其他国家或地区也被叫做或翻译为,《夜雨 》,《 和小姐同居的日子》。本片的发行语言是汉语普通话。本片导演是赵宝刚,这也是他的代表作品,在接受采访时他说,为了拍摄这部片子,他筹备了很长时间。主演阵容也是非常的强大,演员张歆艺、张铎、梁静、隋俊波、赵蕾、桑叶红、戴军、丁志城、郭鹏等都参与了演出,而且在剧中表现都非常可圈可点,这部影片制片和出品地区是中国大陆地区。本片的豆瓣评分是7.6分,在IMDB上,同样是这个原因,暂时也还没有人打出分数。总的来说,这个分数比较符合本片的实际情况。

剧情梗概:给我一支烟是一部剧情,爱情片,“给我一支烟”,这是叶子(张歆艺 饰)对李海涛(张铎 饰)说的第一句话,也是所有故事的开端。IT男李海涛,性格阳光,长相帅气,为人也实在,是众多女性眼中的优质男。某一天,因为和朋友去夜总会,邂逅了那里的小姐叶子。海涛被叶子的惊人美貌所吸引,进而被她身上那种不同于别人的清冷气息所迷住,他想要进一步了解这个忧郁的女生,而叶子也在和海涛的接触中,发现他和别的靠近她的男人的不同之处。可这时,叶子的好友小玉(隋俊波 饰)疯狂的爱上了海涛,知道海涛心系叶子后,感到了巨大的嫉妒,开始想尽办法破坏二人。                                                                    在经历千辛万苦后,海涛终于和叶子走到了一起,也找到了新的工作,一切都在朝好的方向发展,可叶子对自己的身份仍感介意……一句话评论:love is fallacy。鱼得一条条钓,妞得一个个泡。忘了说,“给我一支烟”,这个故事开始于这句话,也结束于这句话。。我只是一个凡夫俗子。寂寞在飞翔。我要在离你的心最近的地方。这是某个性压抑久了的宅男的遐想吧?!。一个穷书生爱上聊斋狐狸精的故事。李海涛的自私——平凡人的普通人格。

https://cdn.6867.top:6867/A1A/jlp2022-1z/1z/2024/05/0415/15040gp4wgded3b.jpg

Give Me a Cigarette is a drama and romance film. "Give me a cigarette" is the first sentence Ye Zi (played by Zhang Xinyi) said to Li Haitao (played by Zhang Duo), and it is also the beginning of all stories. IT man Li Haitao has a sunny personality, handsome appearance, and a down-to-earth person. He is a high-quality man in the eyes of many women. One day, I went to a nightclub with my friends and met the girl there, Ye Zi. Haitao was attracted by Ye Zi's astonishing beauty, and was fascinated by her cold aura that was different from others. He wanted to know more about this melancholy girl, and Ye Zi also discovered that he and Haitao were in contact with each other. The difference between other men who are close to her. But at this time, Ye Zi's friend Xiaoyu (played by Sui Junbo) fell crazily in love with Haitao. After knowing that Haitao was interested in Ye Zi, he felt huge jealousy and began to try his best to destroy the two of them. After going through all kinds of hardships, Haitao and Ye Zi finally came together and found a new job. Everything was moving in a good direction, but Ye Zi was still concerned about his identity... One sentence comment: love is fallacy. Fish must be caught one by one, and girls must be soaked one by one. Forgot to say, "Give me a cigarette." This story begins and ends with this sentence. . I'm just an ordinary person. Loneliness is flying. I want to be closest to your heart. Is this the reverie of a otaku who has been sexually repressed for a long time? ! . The story of a poor scholar falling in love with a vixen from a Chinese chat room. Li Haitao's selfishness - the ordinary personality of ordinary people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

【文件列表】:

给我一支烟.全21集.2006.国语中字£CMCT风潇潇 【12.31 GB】

【下载地址列表】:

**** Hidden Message *****
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 剧情爱情电影《给我一支烟(2006)/夜雨 / 和小姐同居的日子》-电影资源1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT迅雷下载