主题

6万

帖子

10万

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2023-12-8 11:18:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

作为演艺界一些最搞笑的小伙伴的直男,杰夫·邓纳姆已经成为有史以来最成功的巡演漫画之一,并积累了大批忠实粉丝!在美国喜剧奖上,邓纳姆被评为年度男性单口喜剧演员,与杰瑞·宋飞 (Jerry Seinfeld)、杰夫·福克斯沃西 (Jeff Foxworthy) 和罗宾·威廉姆斯 (Robin Williams) 等人分享这一荣誉。数千场座无虚席的戏剧和喜剧俱乐部演出、他自己在喜剧中心收视率最高的特别节目以及无数的电视客串节目——包括多次在《今夜秀》节目中露面(与莱诺和卡森一起)——为他赢得了赞誉和成功。原因很简单:他和他的伙伴们非常有趣。哦,顺便说一句……杰夫邓纳姆是一位口技表演者。——匿名

As straight man to some of the most hilarious pint-sized partners in show business, Jeff Dunham has become one of the most successful touring comics ever and has amassed legions of loyal fans! At the American Comedy Awards, Dunham was voted Male Stand-Up Comic of the Year, an honor shared with the likes of Jerry Seinfeld, Jeff Foxworthy and Robin Williams. Thousands of sold-out theater and comedy club performances, his own top-rated special on Comedy Central and countless TV guest spots - including numerous Tonight Show appearances (with both Leno and Carson) - have won him accolades and success. The reason why is very simple: he and his buddies are funny as hell. Oh, and by the way... Jeff Dunham is a ventriloquist.—Anonymous

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
《杰夫邓纳姆:与自己争论/Jeff Dunham: Arguing with Myself》(2006) - 4K/1080P/720高清蓝光下载

【文件列表】:

Jeff Dunham: Arguing with Myself 720p Torrent
Jeff Dunham: Arguing with Myself 1080p Torrent

【下载地址列表】:

游客
文件下载链接就在这里,在您回复评论成功后才能显示。
请勿回复无意义的灌水内容。

下拉页面到最底部回复或者【点击此处快捷回复】,回复后返回此处即可查看下载链接。
如您没注册本站会员,可以点击注册本站,注册后即可回复下载。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小众纪录片影视聚合

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 15:48 , Processed in 0.073268 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.