小众纪录片影视聚合

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 46|回复: 0

惊悚恐怖电影《怨灵宿舍之人偶老师(2017)/Haunted Dormitory: Marionette Teacher》-电影资源1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT迅雷下载

[复制链接]

124万

主题

124万

帖子

218万

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2023-11-14 03:00:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

惊悚恐怖电影《怨灵宿舍之人偶老师(2017)/Haunted Dormitory: Marionette Teacher》-电影资源1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT迅雷下载

电影《怨灵宿舍之人偶老师(2017)》,这部电影在其他国家或地区也被叫做或翻译为,《Haunted Dormitory: Marionette Teacher》。本片于2017-04-14(中国大陆)正式上映。本片的片长是90分钟。本片的发行语言是汉语普通话。本片导演是陆诗雷,这也是他的代表作品,在接受采访时他说,为了拍摄这部片子,他筹备了很长时间。主演阵容也是非常的强大,演员谢容儿、薇拉贝儿、岳文龙、姚雨鑫、陈嘉敏、姜梦茹、李晨溪、王翼鹏等都参与了演出,而且在剧中表现都非常可圈可点,这部影片制片和出品地区是中国大陆地区。本片的豆瓣评分是2.1分,本片在IMDB上的评分则是3.4分。总的来说,这个分数比较符合本片的实际情况。

剧情梗概:怨灵宿舍之人偶老师是一部惊悚,恐怖片,小茶(姜梦茹 饰)、雨烟(谢容儿 饰)、黛丝(薇拉贝儿 饰)和扣子(陈嘉敏 饰)是同在巴洛克艺术学院里学习的好友兼室友,彼此之间感情十分要好。一天,小茶突然失踪音信全无,在老师的组织和帮助之下,雨烟等室友们开始寻找小茶的下落,没想到却牵扯出了一个十年前发生在校园里的恐怖传说。                                                                      一个名为玉子(岳文龙 饰)的美术老师的身影渐渐浮出水面,虽然十年前她就已经不幸死去,但她的身影现如今还常常在校园中徘徊。在寻找小茶的过程中,黛丝、扣子等人亦接二连三的失去了踪迹,最后只剩下雨烟一人苦苦追查,离可怕的真相越来越近。It tells the mysterious disappearance of the small tea of the Baroque Academy students. Her companion accidentally discovered the mysterious legend of the Doll Teacher buried in the campus for ten years in the process of searching for her. Horror story caused by the pending case.一句话评论:逻辑不通呀。这电影太差了。烂到爆。一会说来人啊救命啊人来了又说别管我你快走。菲尔幕为什么还不倒闭?为什么!。只要给钱,写什么都行。恳请导演下岗。《怨灵宿舍之人偶老师》:女大学生失踪疑云。人偶老师为怨灵宿舍增加了系列化的彩蛋式看点。国产惊悚界稀有的可长线开发系列。

The Doll Teacher in the Wraith Dormitory is a thriller and horror film. Xiaocha (played by Jiang Mengru), Yuyan (played by Xie Yong'er), Daisy (played by Vera Belle) and Button (played by Chen Jiamin) are students at the Baroque Art School. I am a good friend and roommate studying there, and they have a very good relationship with each other. One day, Xiao Cha suddenly disappeared without any news. With the organization and help of the teacher, Yu Yan and other roommates began to search for Xiao Cha's whereabouts. Unexpectedly, they were involved in a horrific legend that happened on campus ten years ago. The figure of an art teacher named Yuzi (played by Yue Wenlong) gradually surfaced. Although she unfortunately died ten years ago, her figure still often wanders around the campus. In the process of searching for Xiaocha, Daisy, Guanzi and others also lost their traces one after another. In the end, only Yuyan was left alone to track down, getting closer and closer to the terrible truth. It tells the mysterious disappearance of the small tea of ​​the Baroque Academy students. Her companion accidentally discovered the mysterious legend of the Doll Teacher buried in the campus for ten years in the process of searching for her. Horror story caused by the pending case. Comment: The logic doesn’t make sense. This movie is terrible. So bad. After a while, he said, "Help, help! Someone is coming." Then he said, "Leave me alone, please leave quickly." Why hasn't Phil Mu closed down yet? Why! . As long as you give me money, I can write anything. I beg the director to be laid off. "The Doll Teacher in the Resentful Dormitory": The mysterious disappearance of a female college student. The puppet teacher has added a series of Easter egg-style highlights to the Wraith Dormitory. A rare long-term development series in the domestic thriller industry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

【文件列表】:

【720p高清中文字幕】
怨灵宿舍之人偶老师迅雷下载.2017.最新.torrent 【】
怨灵宿舍之人偶老师.2017.1080p.web-dl.x264.aac.chs.mp4 【1.15GB】
怨灵宿舍之人偶老师.mkv 【1.84GB】
怨灵宿舍之人偶老师.2017.HD1080P.X264.AC3.Mandarin.CHS-ENG.Adans 【2.46GB】
怨灵宿舍之人偶老师HD1280高清国语中字.mp4 【1.38GB】
六月与弓箭HD1280高清国语中字.mp4 【1.61GB】
怨灵宿舍之人偶老师.2017.1080P.WEB-DL.X264.AAC.CHS-BT4K 【1.31GB】

【下载地址列表】:

游客
文件下载链接就在这里,在您回复评论成功后才能显示。
请勿回复无意义的灌水内容。

下拉页面到最底部回复或者【点击此处快捷回复】,回复后返回此处即可查看下载链接。
如您没注册本站会员,可以点击注册本站,注册后即可回复下载。

小贴士:【影视自媒体解说文案请移步:夏至文案解说网 www.xiazhi.vip

上一篇:喜剧爱情同性电影《垫底俱乐部(2023)/ Bottoms/两个小受》-电影资源1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT迅雷下载
下一篇:惊悚恐怖电影《我的野兽(2023)/ My Animal》-电影资源1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT迅雷下载
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小众纪录片影视聚合

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 18:49 , Processed in 0.081062 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.