124万

帖子

218万

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2021-9-3 23:49:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

《Roadrunner:关于安东尼BOURDAIN的电影(2021年)》1080P/720P

关于Anthony Bourdain和他作为厨师,作家和主持人的职业的纪录片,尊敬和尊重他的食品,文化和旅行的真实方法。食品FoodActOrpastcareer1 Moreplot SignuctaDDDDIPOPSISTAGLINESTHE旅程改变了YENGENEDOCUMENTARYMOTION图片评级(MPAA)额定r用于语言过度指南

TriviaControwslysials,Morgan Neville包括使用“DeepFake”技术创建的Anthony Bourdain的语音模拟。在海伦罗斯纳的2021篇纽约文章中,她问Neville“他在地球上发现了一个录制的Bourdain阅读自己的电子邮件的音频录音。”这篇文章继续解释,“在整个电影中,内维尔和他的团队使用缝合的缝合缝合缝合的叙述从电视,收音机,播客和宣传乐谱中拉动。”但是在那里有三个引号,我想要他的声音没有录音,“内维尔解释道。所以他与一家软件公司取得联系,给了它大约十几个小时的录音,而且,他说,我创造了他的声音的AI模型。在一个计算机模拟和德国的世界中,一个死人的声音说出自己的绝望话语几乎不是最泛黄的技术应用。但效果的无缝性是令人毛骨悚然的。 “如果你看到这部电影,那么除了你提到的那条线上,你可能不知道A.I的其他线路是什么,而且你不想知道,'内维尔说。 “我们可以稍后有一个关于纪录片的纪录片。”“这一启示揭示了对电影的反弹。伯伯评论家Sean Burns写道,”当我写下我的评论时,我并不知道电影制作人使用了a.i.深粉的Bourdain的声音对于叙述的部分。我觉得这让你们所有人都需要了解这个项目背后的人民的道德。“Bourdain的寡妇沃达维亚的巴士宣布,她从来没有给尼维尔祝福使用她疏远的深蓝模拟,现在已故的丈夫,即使内维尔告诉GQ杂志,她就是这样。QuotesJohn Lurie:他犯了自杀,他妈的混蛋。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

《Roadrunner:关于安东尼BOURDAIN的电影(2021年)》1080P/720P

Roadrunner: A Film About Anthony Bourdain (2021)

A documentary about Anthony Bourdain and his career as a chef, writer and host, revered and renowned for his authentic approach to food, culture and travel.memoriesfoodactorpastcareer1 morePlot summaryAdd synopsisTaglinesThe Journey Changes YouGenreDocumentaryMotion Picture Rating (MPAA)Rated R for language throughoutParents guide

Trivia
Controversially, Morgan Neville includes simulations of Anthony Bourdain's voice created using "deepfake" technology. In a 2021 New Yorker article by Helen Rosner, she asked Neville "how on earth he'd found an audio recording of Bourdain reading his own e-mail." The article goes on to explain, "Throughout the film, Neville and his team used stitched-together clips of Bourdain's narration pulled from TV, radio, podcasts, and audiobooks. 'But there were three quotes there I wanted his voice for that there were no recordings of,' Neville explained. So he got in touch with a software company, gave it about a dozen hours of recordings, and, he said, I created an A.I. model of his voice. In a world of computer simulations and deepfakes, a dead man's voice speaking his own words of despair is hardly the most dystopian application of the technology. But the seamlessness of the effect is eerie. 'If you watch the film, other than that line you mentioned, you probably don't know what the other lines are that were spoken by the A.I., and you're not going to know,' Neville said. 'We can have a documentary-ethics panel about it later.'" This revelation generated backlash against the movie. WBUR critic Sean Burns wrote, "When I wrote my review I was not aware that the filmmakers had used an A.I. to deepfake Bourdain's voice for portions of the narration. I feel like this tells you all you need to know about the ethics of the people behind this project." Bourdain's widow, Ottavia Busia, announced that she never gave Neville her blessing to use the deepfake simulation of her estranged, now-deceased husband, even though Neville told GQ magazine that she did.

Quotes
John Lurie: He committed suicide, the fucking asshole.

Release date:July 16, 2021 (United States)

Country of origin:United States
Language:English
Also known as:Roadrunner

Production companies:CNN Films - HBO Max - Tremolo Productions

See more company credits at IMDbPro
Box officeGross US & Canada:$5,249,970

Opening weekend US & Canada:$1,988,795
Jul 18, 2021
Gross worldwide:$5,249,970

See detailed box office info on IMDbPro

小贴士:【影视自媒体解说文案请移步:夏至文案解说网 www.xiazhi.vip

上一篇:克里米级记录《鹤(电视连续剧2021-)》1080P/720P
下一篇:《在同一呼吸中(2021)》1080P/720P
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小众纪录片影视聚合

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 06:02 , Processed in 0.065356 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.