帖子

4万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-3-7 22:50:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Micro Safari - 纪录片1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘迅雷下载

Micro Safari,Arctic Exposure,Blood Suckers,Chased by Sea Monsters,Documentary,Hidden Kingdoms,Invasion of the Giant Pythons: Florida,Microcosmos (Blu-ray),Penguin Safari,Polar Bear Week,Prehistoric Park

General Information:
Nature Documentary hosted by Nigel Marven, published by ITV in 2008- English narration

Information
Micro Safari
Through the magic of television, zoologist Nigel Marvin and his crew get shrunk down to a 1/4 inch to explore an alien world of mammoth insects, in hit National Geographic show Micro Safari. An average domestic garden becomes a perilous terrain, fraught with wasp attacks, skulking spiders, and bad-tempered millipedes. Will Nigel and the team make it back to their car to be re-enlarged in time? Or will they become lunch for a ravenous garden shrew? This fun documentary provides an adventure that will educate and entertain, making it perfect for the whole family. There are an estimated 8000 species in the average garden, so there’s plenty to see.

Journey to the Bugs

What would it be like coming face to face with a spider the size of a car Or drinking honeydew directly from the bum of an aphid. In his latest wildlife adventure, intrepid zoologist Nigel Marven shrinks himself to the size of a bug, to explore the fabulously rich yet overlooked tangle of a typical suburban garden. . “Whether I was coming face-to-face with giant spiders, escaping huge hungry toads, or riding on a dragonfly’s back, the thrills came thick and fast!” Nigel Marvin

The Making of

What’s the best way to explore the miniature wilderness of a garden? Become miniature yourself! This special show sees me and my team shrunk down to the size of bugs to get close to the tiny creatures that surround us every day. With ultra high-speed video, thermal imaging goggles and remote-controlled spy cameras, I was able to capture on film some of the amazing events taking place in the backyard jungle.

Alligators

Nigel Marven travels to Florida to study the natural history of the American alligator. This film was made throughout 2001, one of the driest years in recent Florida history. As a result, it was a great time to see gators and study their habits. My crew captured incredible behaviour; courtship dances, fighting, cannibalism and nest construction. I managed to fulfil a dream by getting right up close to a mother gator tenderly taking her babies to the water in her mouth. At one point I donned a miniature camera on my forehead, so that we could film close-up views of the inside of a gator’s open mouth. The end result was spectacular, but I nearly lost my arm in the process, my heart still hammers when I think about that.

Big Cats

Nigel Marven, a genial presenter who comes across like a hybrid of Steve Irwin and Russ Abbott, is very much an 'up close and personal' man and in this programme he's getting close to the big cats. He tracks them down in Africa, India and Siberia, keeping us posted all the time about how he's feeling - 'My heart's hammering,' 'I am never going to forget this,' 'It's been like a dream' We’ve all seen big cats on nature programmes before, but I wanted to see them in the flesh to reveal new insights into their behaviour. The world’s top five big cats are the ones that can roar; leopard, snow leopard, jaguar, lion and tiger. I met them all, jumping into the midst of a pack of lions to show that truly wild lions fear man. It was a scary moment, but I knew they’d scatter when they saw me, and fortunately I was right! I also tracked tigers from elephant back in India, but the high point came over the sub-zero snows of Siberia. We managed to sight a 10-foot Siberian tiger padding

Technical Specs
Video Codec: XviD ISO MPEG-4
Video Bitrate: 1538 kbps
Video Resolution: 720 x 416
Video Aspect Ratio: 1.731 (16:9)
Frames Per Second: 25
Audio Codec: 0x2000 (Dolby AC3)
Audio Bitrate: 192 kb/s AC3 48000 Hz
Audio Streams: 2
Audio Languages: English
RunTime Per Part: 72.Mins
Number Of Parts: 4
Part Size: 896 MB
Source: DVD
Encoded by: Harry65
Part 2: 350 MB 25mins
Part 3 &:4: 746 MB 50mins

☆☆☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

下载地址:

游客
文件下载链接就在这里,在您回复评论成功后才能显示。
请勿回复无意义的灌水内容。

下拉页面到最底部回复或者【点击此处快捷回复】,回复后返回此处即可查看下载链接。
如您没注册本站会员,可以点击注册本站,注册后即可回复下载。

小贴士:【影视自媒体解说文案请移步:夏至文案解说网 www.xiazhi.vip

上一篇:Micro Monsters with David Attenborough - 纪录片1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘迅雷下载
下一篇:Microcosmos - 纪录片1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘迅雷下载
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2022-3-2 14:27:17 | 显示全部楼层
非常感谢楼主分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小众纪录片影视聚合

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 11:51 , Processed in 0.915672 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.