124万

帖子

218万

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2022-7-17 12:06:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

喜剧电影《与玛格丽特的午后》-蓝光4K/1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT BT下载小众纪录片电影下载

电影《与玛格丽特的午后》,这部电影在其他国家或地区也被叫做或翻译为《与玛格丽特共度的午后/下里巴人/My Afternoons with Margueritte》。影片于2010正式上映。是一部喜剧类型的影片,情节非常引人入胜,这部电影的导演是让·贝克,这也是他的代表作品,在接受采访时他说,为了拍摄这部电影,他筹备了很长时间。主演阵容也是非常的强大,演员杰拉尔·德帕迪约,吉赛勒·卡扎德絮,帕特里克·伯利奇,弗朗索瓦-格扎维埃·德梅松,莫拉娜,让-弗朗索瓦·斯泰弗南等都参与了演出,而且在剧中表现都非常可圈可点,影片的制片和出品地区是在欧美,在这里拍摄非常符合影片的人物设定和场景还原,这种影片的场景也非常贴合剧情需要。影片上映的评分是8.7,目前的评分基本和它的口碑一致。好的电影有好的评分,差的影片自然也是有低分和吐槽。

剧情梗概:
肥胖、粗俗而不失善良的50多岁男人基曼(杰拉尔德帕迪约GérardDepardieu饰)住在母亲花园旁的房车里,平时打理菜园,和朋友们泡小酒吧,时而和年轻女友安妮特(索菲吉耶曼GisèleCasadesus饰)在小窝里浪漫温存,过着平静的生活。然而,他的内心却有着不为人知的脆弱和苦楚,母亲在不想要他的情况下怀上了他,从来不知道父亲是谁;老师因为他的愚笨嘲弄;哥们儿喜欢他却又常常嘲笑他。女友想要个孩子,他却因自卑一直不肯答应,导致两人关系紧张。有一天,基曼在公园里遇到了一边养着鸽子一边在大声读小说章节的玛格丽特(吉赛勒卡扎德絮GisèleCasadesus饰),他荒芜的脑袋里开始萌芽。知识渊博的玛格丽特是一个退休的农艺学家,几乎花了她一生的时间用来周游世界和阅读文学作品。从此,基曼把午后的时间交给了玛格丽特的阅读......剧情版本二:讲述了一个发生在外省的故事。他,Germain,50左右,爱咕哝,但识字不多。她,Margueritte,老态龙钟,挚爱文学,书籍陪伴她走过了孤独,但她的视力每况愈下。他和她在外省某个公园邂逅,一段友谊不期而至。杰尔曼50多岁,喜欢唠叨但识字不多。他和妻子住在一辆大篷车里,一天中的大部分时间都呆在小酒吧,跟朋友们一起打发时间。有时候,它还会到附近的公园里散散步,数数鸽子。一天,杰尔曼在公园里遇到了一位90多岁的老太太玛格丽特,玛格丽特退休前的身份曾是一名研究院,知识非常丰富,游遍了世界各地,她最喜欢的事情就是读书,退休后,他住在一家养老院里,每天下午都会到公园来读书,杰尔曼遇到了玛格丽特之后,生活发生了巨大的改变,原来,杰尔曼是一名私生子,妈妈并不喜欢他,从小就没有得到过很多母爱,上学后,老师对他也是嘲笑多,教导少,杰尔曼就这样在责骂与嘲笑中度过了童年。遇到玛格丽特后,杰尔曼每次都听到她为自己朗读名著,这也让他重新燃起了对阅读的兴趣。后来,玛格丽特送了一本字典给他,杰尔曼如获至宝,整天都捧在手里,甚至还拿着字典对着自家的猫自言自语起来。玛格丽特由于年纪太大,实力变得越来越差了,杰尔曼得知后,决定大声的为玛格丽特朗读名著。于是就这样,阅读将两个年龄背景相差悬殊的人联系到了一起。发展出来一段奇妙的友谊......杰拉尔德帕迪约是法国最具实力的男影星之一,不管是他演的历史剧还是喜剧,都能引来各种类型的观众为他拍手叫好。德帕迪约曾经经历一场车祸和一次飞机相撞事件,并且做过心脏手术,但依然保持超人般的工作效率,每年都会有数部作品推出。2010年在电影《与玛格丽特共度的午后》中,德帕迪约与法国老影星吉塞勒卡扎德胥共同上演了一个活到老学到老的温情故事。影片评价:我喜欢《与玛格丽特的下午》中杰尔曼被年轻漂亮的女友安妮特莫名其妙地深爱,喜欢玛格丽特那张与非洲孩子们的黑白合影所透露出来的小讯息,也喜欢《刺猬的优雅》中又穷又老没上过什么学的荷妮竟然坐拥书城,是无以伦比的精神贵族。因为这些人物与书本、语言,与阅读之间的关系从来都不是偶然的。没有对精神世界的强烈好奇,没有甘于孤独的执著坚韧,没有那一颗保持原初的赤子之心,他们便不能与书籍厮守过那么些平淡而又奇妙的日子,维系那样长久而又热烈的激情。我不觉得这样的逻辑过分虚幻脱离实际,这是另一个层面上的真实,是每一个人物隐藏在世俗身份背后的精神核心。事实上,我认为这是一部导演用影像注释加缪的《局外人》及《鼠疫》的电影作品,如果暂不考虑《与玛格丽特的午后》原著小说的形式。《局外人》是故事的框,《鼠疫》白描的里厄医生的精神世界则是挪用至电影中先抑后扬的哲理内核。

【影片档案:】
与玛格丽特的午后
2010欧美喜剧电影
又名:与玛格丽特共度的午后/下里巴人/My Afternoons with Margueritte
类型:喜剧
地区:欧美
语言:英语
片长:
上映日期:2010
资源更新:2022/7/9
豆瓣评分:8.7分
演员:
杰拉尔·德帕迪约,吉赛勒·卡扎德絮,帕特里克·伯利奇,弗朗索瓦-格扎维埃·德梅松,莫拉娜,让-弗朗索瓦·斯泰弗南

导演:
让·贝克

Obesity, vulgar, but not losing the kind 50 -year -old man, Kiman (Gérardedepardieu), who lives in a RV next to the mother's garden, usually take care of the vegetable garden, soak with friends with friends, and sometimes young girlfriends Annite (Sophieyman Gisèlecasadesus) is romantic and warm in the nest, living a peaceful life. However, his heart has unknown fragility and suffering. The mother was pregnant with him without wanting him, and never knew who his father was; the teacher mocked because of his stupidity; the buddy liked him but often laughed at him Essence His girlfriend wanted a child, but he had always refused to agree because of inferiority, which caused the relationship between the two to be tense. One day, Kiman met Margaret (Gisèlecasadesusus), who had a pigeon in the park while reading the novel chapter, and his barren head began to sprout in his barren head. Knowledge Margaret is a retired agronomist, who spends almost a lifetime to travel around the world and read literary works. Since then, Kiman has given the afternoon time to Margaret's reading ... The plot version 2: tells a story that happened in other provinces. He, GERMAIN, around 50, love gurgling, but not much literacy. She, Margueritte, old -fashioned dragon bell, love literature, books accompanied her through loneliness, but her vision was getting worse. He and her met in a park in other provinces, and a period of friendship came unexpectedly. Jerman is in his 50s and likes to be nagging but not much literate. He and his wife lived in a caravan, and most of the day stayed in the small bar, passing with friends. Sometimes, it takes a walk in the nearby park, counting pigeons. One day, Geerman met a 90 -year -old lady Margaret in the park. Before Margaret's retirement, Margaret was a research institute. He was very knowledgeable and traveled all over the world. What he likes is to read. After retiring, he lives in a nursing home and will go to the park to study every afternoon. After Jelman encounters Margaret, his life has changed dramatically. It turns out that Jerman is a person I illegitimate children, and my mother did not like him. I have never got a lot of motherly love since childhood. After school, the teacher also laughed at him and taught less. Jerman spent his childhood in scolding and ridiculing. After encountering Margaret, every time Jerman heard her read a masterpiece for herself, which also made him re -ignite his interest in reading. Later, Margaret sent a dictionary to him. If Jerman got the treasure, he held it all day, and even held the dictionary to his own cat. Margaret became worse and worse because of his age. After learning about it, he decided to read famous books for Margaretela for loudly. So that's it, reading the two -age background disparate people. Developed a wonderful friendship ... Jerard Padio is one of France's most powerful male movie stars. Whether it is his historical drama or comedy, it can attract various types of audiences. Clap your hands. Dpadio once experienced a car accidentIt collided with an airplane and had undergone heart surgery, but still maintained superhuman work efficiency, and several works were launched every year. In 2010, in the movie \"Afternoon with Margaret\", De Padio and French old movie star Gislergadadi staged a warm story of living old and old. Movie evaluation: I like Jorman in \"Afternoon with Margaret\" by Jelman, a young and beautiful girlfriend Annte inexplicably loved, and I like the small messages revealed by Margaret's black and white shadow with African children. I also like Heni, who is poor and old in \"The Elegant of Hedgehogs\", and has never learned anything. She is sitting in a book city. Because the relationship between these characters and books and languages \u200b\u200bis never accidental. There is no strong curiosity about the spiritual world, no lonely persistence and tenacity, and without the heart of keeping the original nicho, they cannot live with the books with such a bland and wonderful life. Passion. I don't think that such logic is too illusoryly away from reality. This is the truth at the other level, and it is the spiritual core of every character hidden behind the world. In fact, I think this is a director's film work with an image of \"Outsiders\" and \"Planet\". \"Outsider\" is the frame of the story, and the spiritual world of Dr. Riehe, who is described in \"Plague\", is embezzled into the philosophical core of the first suppressing and then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
喜剧电影《与玛格丽特的午后》-蓝光4K/1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT迅雷下载小众纪录片电影下载

【文件列表】:

与玛格丽特的午后.BD1024超清中法双字.mkv

【小众纪录片下载】与玛格丽特的午后.BD中法双字.mkv

【下载地址列表】:

游客
文件下载链接就在这里,在您回复评论成功后才能显示。
请勿回复无意义的灌水内容。

下拉页面到最底部回复或者【点击此处快捷回复】,回复后返回此处即可查看下载链接。
如您没注册本站会员,可以点击注册本站,注册后即可回复下载。

小贴士:【影视自媒体解说文案请移步:夏至文案解说网 www.xiazhi.vip

上一篇:剧情电影《黑活儿》-蓝光4K/1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT迅雷下载小众纪录片电影下载
下一篇:电视剧电影《无罪证明》-蓝光4K/1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT迅雷下载小众纪录片电影下载
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

终身vip

积分
发表于 2023-6-23 16:42:03 | 显示全部楼层
资源太好了!啥也不说了,感谢楼主分享哇!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小众纪录片影视聚合

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 15:53 , Processed in 0.096670 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.